Monday, March 19, 2007

Celebrity style guide, celeb pics, fashion and trends

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!!

Im Shaz and I love fashion, celebrity style, good food, op-shops, travelling and im a self-confessed bargain hunter!! Im a strong believer that looking stylish doesn't have to cost a fortune. I wish to dedicate my blog to fashion, celebrity style, new trends, "whats hot" and "whats not" in fashion. From celeb gossip to my fashion purchases I hope you will enjoy my blog as much as i do!!

Ciao from

The queen of the posh and broke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey shaz.. i was just searching the net for fashion stuff( u know wat i mean), n i found your page. i really like it..u have the same interests as i have, n after reading your articles i think i might have to make one myself..
hope u will keep this page updated with the "whats hot" and "whats not" in fashion these days.. not easy to keep up, but luckly we have proffs like u :)

melissa