Today i was relatively excited to go op-shopping that i woke up two hours earlier to go op-shopping before work.
And to my luck they were having a Summer clothing sale...at a SECOND HAND store!!!! People were in out and out all morning grabbing things, you would have thought it was a Chloe shoe sale.
well anyways i bought:
- a pair of white flats with brown, silver and gold studs on them.
- A vintage brown bag
- 1 brown crocodile print and 1 black velvet waist belts
- 1 multi color patchwork bracelet
- 1 brown satin slip (which im going to wear as a dress)
- A pink cami
- A pink and black cropped lycra bolero...it goes so well with the sporty look designers are showcasing.
- and a multi-colored stripe pastel dress. Its NOT my style at all but it was cute to look at so i thought i might see this dress as a fashion challenge to try and incorporate it into my style...its going to be a really really hard challenge.
Check them out.