The Sartorialist gave us plenty to smile about when he captured the essence of the new age fashion forward man in Stockholm Sweden. Swedish boys know what they're doing, with their impeccably sophisticated style which would give us ladies a run for our money. These men are so in tune with fashion and their personal style while still maintaining masculinity.
TRENDS FOR THE MEN
1) Skinny Jeans or Pants- Lean mean Skinny jeans are here to stay! With many men embracing this trend as it's a fresh take on the years and years of overly baggy jeans. Try ones that are looser around the top half while tighter around the carves and ankles.
2) Scarfs- Although it is heading into summer in Europe, scarfs always add a touch of class to any outfit for next winter
3) Military Jackets- Military jackets are structured, beautifully cut, and gold brass buttons will surely make others salute.
4) Wayfarer style sunglasses- These 80's style sunglasses are the hottest property in shades for both men and women in all colors. Don't like the trend? Stick to the cool 70's aviators or get youself a pair of bargain priced wayfarers on Ebay or the classic Ray Bans on Otticanet. In no time chain store like H&M and Target will surely make their own versions if you can wait that long!
5) Neutral colored pants- Brown, cream, beige, grey and white pants are a fresh look for the chillier nights of summer.
6) Great hair- Short, long or in between- Whichever way you like it, make sure you keep it in tip top condition and style it in your very own way.
7) Standout Sneakers- An awesome pair of sneakers can do no wrong. Get yourself a pair with cool graphics, bold colors or try them in the funky metallic trend! Vintage Nike have a great range. For the rest go for a classic pair in white or find a great pair of sandals for those hotter days.
Pictures sourced from Style.com