Monday, August 27, 2007

Stella McCartney Dress: Who Wore it Better?


Super-Supermodel Kate Moss and style queen Victoria Beckham were both seen this season wearing a Stella McCartney Vest Dress.


Posh wore this black sequined tank dress as a long top paired with 3/4 grey skinny jeans and sky-high lace-up shoe booties.


While Kate Moss wore it with black tights, black ballet flats and dark eye make-up.


Both kept the colors to a minimum, but the styles are very different, so who wore it best, Kate Moss or Posh?

7 comments:

Ana said...

obviously kate moss :-)
oh btw love the dolce ad thats your header

WendyB said...

They both look good but I like it better as a dress than a tunic...so Kate would be my pick.

In Yr Fshn said...

I'm going with Kate as well; she just works it a little better...

Seraphine said...

I love Kate. She wears it a little dressier.

Candid Cool said...

The both wear it well & in different ways. But Kate trumps most.

Anonymous said...

the dress kate moss is wearing is actually by juicy couture...

KWS said...

I love Kate's version- very rock and roll. I love the way her style in general is ultra expensive and high-fashion while at the same time having a taste of trashiness. It's like she just throws stuff together and magically looks fabulous. Kind of the ultimate "I just have so much money and so much fabulous, expensive stuff, and I just couldn't care less". Let's just say I wish I could have that attitude..