Friday, September 7, 2007

Hooters Bikini Pagent


Ok a Hooters Pagent may not be the best place to draw fashion inspiration from, but this is hardly about fashion. When i came across these photos one particular girl stood out among the rest of the feminine, curvy and health looking women.


Wearing an itsy bitsy red bikini, this girl looks starved! I know they're are naturally really thin girls out there but i can't imagine your ribs sticking out constantly being too healthy, but I'm not going to bag on this pageant seeing that they do promote a healthier more womanly figure.

7 comments:

hannah said...

way too thin!!!

WendyB said...

Very Jenna Jameson!

Shaz said...

it is very jenna jameson wendy, but i'm afraid that jenna may be curvier than this girl, even now in her anoreixa days!

alana said...

ewwww, she looks like my 12 year old cousin, not cool

In Yr Fshn said...

Ugh, this girl is giving me the shivers. She looks incredibly gross! Poor thing...

Anonymous said...

My ribs stick out, but I have fat on my stomach and thighs. Different people gain weight in different places (me around the middle) so that is not an indication of being underweight. She is too thin though.

Anonymous said...

mmm.she's very sexy.
she has nice body.i want to learn her name.