Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Celebs can't pull of High Waist Pants!


I'm still waiting to see just one celebrity pull of the high waisted pants without looking like a complete dork. Mischa Barton, Kylie Minogue, Jessica Simpson, Rihanna and Paris Hilton's good friend Kim Kardashian all attempted to pull of these pants and in my opinion-all failed!

It's funny though, because i have seen a lot of ordinary women on the streets wearing high-waist pants, and they all look fantastic. Perhaps they just don't photograph well...

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Hmmm. There must be someone who did it right. Jessica and Mischa distinctly have the wrong body types for the styles they picked (1 too boobish, 2 too hippish). I think Kylie would have looked good in a more streamlined version. She's just drowning in fabric. Hey, I think Jennine at the Coveted blog looks great in her high-waisted jean photos!

andy said...

in my opinion rihanna got A+ :)

In Yr Fshn said...

I wonder if maybe ScarJo could pull them off? She wore them way back when at that Imitation of Christ show, and though everyone knocked her, I think she looked decent.

Bianca said...

I think Rihanna looks pretty good...

Shaz said...

In Yr fshn when considering all these famous faces, scarlett does make them look alot better...but Bianca and andy, i sorry but i still think rihanna wrecked the look with all the clutter shes wearing, just my opinion :)

Anonymous said...

Does ANYONE know what brand Kim's high waist jeans are?