Friday, November 9, 2007

Christian Louboutin Ariella Studded Boots


My favourite shoes of the season, without a doubt in my mind is the Christian Louboutin Ariella Studded Shoes. Although its heading into summer in Australia, it doesn't stop me from imagining myself trotting around New York in these sexalicious boots.


But i am getting more and more frustrated at myself lately wondering why i wasn't born a rich heiress or a child star, because if i had been, then i would be wearing these love-them-or-hate-them-shoes right now along with my celebrity BFF's Ashley Olsen and Model Coco Rocha...i guess some of us can only dream :(
If you love them and are lucky enough to get them you can purchase them online at Net-a-Porter for approximately US $1060. At the moment the black ones are sold out, but the fuchsia ones are pretty cool too...

9 comments:

WendyB said...

Ahhhh! Don't show me these boots, they make me all crazy with desire.

cotton candy said...

im not too sure about those boots and for one, i will definetely stack it flat on my face. lol. =p

larni said...

GASP!! their hot! i would definetely like to own these, but i would want them in a flat version, do they have a flat version for everyday as opposed to heels?

WendyB said...

Did you see? Now there's a flat, over-the-knee version!

Debbie Shiamay said...

The fuchsia one looks like rock and roll mixed with femininity. Its so eye catching!

Shaz said...

@Wendy, yeah i did see them and there just as fantastic in my eyes, i wouldn't complain if i recieved either lol.

Seraphine said...

Those boots are amazing. I'm not sure where I'd wear them though. Maybe to a concert with a leather jacket...

sarah said...

these are so hot, and ashley rocks them so well. I personally think ashley is pretty much the best dressed celebrity (i love you too, kate)

Anonymous said...

I am IN LOVE with these shoes..

to bad theyr'e sold out.. i would have maxed my credit card with them....

just imagine.. skinny leather jeans, these boots, a simple white tee and a grey fur.. i'm drooling now..