Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Monday, March 26, 2007
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Paris Hilton pulls off this trend most times with cute shoes or flirty dresses however, Paris Hilton's love affair for this print saw us covering our eyes in horror as she walked out the house with a head to toe ensemble that consisted of leopard print tights, a leopard print tank and a leopard print cardigan in three different shades of the print. So don't be a walking fashion disaster and stick to one leopard print accessory per outfit and make that the focus.
- a pair of white flats with brown, silver and gold studs on them.
- A vintage brown bag
- 1 brown crocodile print and 1 black velvet waist belts
- 1 multi color patchwork bracelet
- 1 brown satin slip (which im going to wear as a dress)
- A pink cami
- A pink and black cropped lycra bolero...it goes so well with the sporty look designers are showcasing.
- and a multi-colored stripe pastel dress. Its NOT my style at all but it was cute to look at so i thought i might see this dress as a fashion challenge to try and incorporate it into my style...its going to be a really really hard challenge.
Check them out.
She teams everything in a simple effortless way while still looking put together. Accessories are the key and Rachel Bilson ones again proves why shes a style queen with this ever so original "Rope bracelet". Keeping her outfit simple makes this key piece stand out and i love it!!! What do you think?
Want her style? This girl is a lover of second-hand stores and flea markets, were she gets all her quiky outfits. opt for simple outfits with one massive impact statement piece such as a Fedora hat, funky boots or jewelery.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Thursday, March 22, 2007
It like you don't know were to look...theres too much going on with that outfit its making me blind, and that just might be for the better. Don't get me wrong, each piece of clothing has alot of potential to look great on its own but put together it looks like a World War 2 re-enactment. Is this the result of a $5000 a day stylist???
I never thought i would say this but trampy is her style.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Monday, March 19, 2007
Im Shaz and I love fashion, celebrity style, good food, op-shops, travelling and im a self-confessed bargain hunter!! Im a strong believer that looking stylish doesn't have to cost a fortune. I wish to dedicate my blog to fashion, celebrity style, new trends, "whats hot" and "whats not" in fashion. From celeb gossip to my fashion purchases I hope you will enjoy my blog as much as i do!!
The queen of the posh and broke