Saturday, March 15, 2008

Peek-A-Boo Sleeves

With stripes being synonymous with the infamous nautical look, anchor and all, many striped tee's retired to the back of closets, as "so last season". But Fashion insiders, freshened up the look as they attended fashion shows from London to Paris and in between.

Striped long sleeve t-shirts were used as layering pieces, which were only evidential through the sleeves poking out from under short sleeved dresses, parkers and muted jackets. The look is both practical and very mod.

8 comments:

Libbi xx said...

Wow i'm loving that jacket, They seem 2 be in at the mo, Is the above pic from a designer shoot?
Libbi
xx

Tinsley said...

i love wearing this with a leather jacket and striped top
i just roll the sleevs up and fold the striped top over the jacket

great post!

Debbie Shiamay said...

I love it to bits. Ur making me crazy!!!! That last picture is so cute and adorable... a kind tht nvr goes out of style.

Wendy said...

I got myself a striped top from the last thrift trip! I am even more excited to mix and match with it after this post.

Home Theater said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Pilgrim said...

Love the look, great idea to recycle those long-sleeved t-shirts this spring!

iñaki said...

Thanks for your comment! Like you, I loved the sleeves with the Chanel!
I am very into long-sleeved striped tees. I think they make the perfect look with navy skinny jeans, a leather belt and a yellow jacket.
I'm in love with Natalie!

xx

Pınar said...

i love her!!
and pls check my blog too ppl!!
http://fashionsatisfaction.blogspot.com/
thanks