Saturday, March 22, 2008

Posh & Broke loves Chanel sunnies - Part 1

Chanel is really on a role with fantastic eye wear this year. Many of their styles being seen on the rich and famous from the Olsen twins, to Nicole Richie, Pharrell Williams, Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan and veteran supermodel Claudia Schiffer.
Since the famous Marie Claire shoot starring Ashley Olsen late last year, the Chanel 5018 sunglasses have made their way on the eyes of both Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie and Pharell Williams.

These two toned sunglasses were seen on the Chanel catwalks, and are an extremely hard pair to pull off, but if you love them you can buy them at the Chanel boutiques or Ebay.

8 comments:

WendyB said...

I love these! I don't know if they would look good on me though. I've been wearing smaller and smaller sunglasses instead of oversized ones.

Carolina Lange said...

These are so cool!

ingrid said...

these are cool, but i dont think i will ever look good in them, i like wayfarers now and cat eye sunglasses for next season.

love aesthetics said...

I am obsessed about those sunglasses, I just cant afford them and have to settle with bad knockoffs

stylishmomy said...

celebs wearing those sunnies are forgivable since theyre celebs! lol while for ordinary people, it could cause traffic. just my two cents =)

Anonymous said...

O.M.G! i love them sooo much! im going to a Chanel boutique tomorrow to find out if i can get them anywhere!
xxx

Anonymous said...

Mm..youre almost a year late! Chanel has discontinued this model and boutiques have sold out since Fall 2007.

Eric said...

I really love these sunglasses, but I don't know if I would wear them. They wouldn't go with everything, so I might have to skip out on these.