Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beyonce- Chanel Pimpette of the Week

This is the exact reason why my mother tells me not to wear a truck-load of make-up on a regular basis.

When people get so used to seeing you with your hair-did and your make-up perfected layer upon layer, it's rather bizarre to see you remotely natural, as these pictures of Beyonce in New York demonstrate. Its as if i'm looking at a completely different person.

Although she personally looks like she is trying to hard in this get up, she has chosen a few good pieces. Beyonce wears:

  • Cropped leather biker jacket
  • Chanel fingerless long leather gloves
  • Chanel leather and patent handbag
  • Chanel vintage style wayfarer sunglasses. This pair comes in numerous colours as well as reading glasses, as modelled by Christy Turlington in the latest Chanel eyewear campaign.

I also don't understand why Beyonce can't just wear a simple t-shirt, jeans, heels and rock some cool sunglasses during the day? Is that so hard??? Ok Beyonce, we know you've got money...you just don't need to flash it all the time.

I personally like this pair of 60's inspired Chanel sunglasses for myself...very Nicole Richie-esque isn't it?

14 comments:

WendyB said...

I'd like to give that girl a makeunder. She tries too hard.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Good point, it's always strange when you see B natural cause she's always so done up. Not a good thing...

Elisabeth said...

Yikes; a bit OTT but some very cool pieces!

jenny h. said...

i think beyonce is gorgeous whatever!

i love your blog.
do you wanna exchange links?

ღ mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

hi girl, first time im here!!
lovely blog, i like to read abou fashion and stuffs like this
xoxo

!

Dollfaced Rebel said...

I agree the look is a bit too much. I love those sunglasses though!

Carolina Lange said...

I agree, she tries too hard, but I love her jacket and the glasses!

Kira Fashion said...

that sunglasses aren´t her best...but she is gorgeous!


look,
you are in my links of the day :)

a kiss and a hug,
hope you like it ;)

keep in touch,

Kira

Lilleez said...

Am like the biggest beyonce fanaholic of all time, but honestly didnt like the combo..

miss hautttefashion said...

goodness, so much chanel at once.

Seraphine said...

I love those Chanel sunglasses. They wouldn't make me look bug-eyed like some big glasses do.

Eric said...

Not a big fan of the outfit overall as I think there is too much black. I do love the sunglasses though. They look great.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

Women Leather Biker jacket said...

nice post love reading it.