Friday, May 1, 2009

Mary-Kate Olsen: The World through tinted Lenses

After months of hiding from the paparazzi lens, Mary-Kate Olsen has finally come out in all her quirky glory. I'm not going to lie, this week has got my panties in a pretty knot with the daily Mary-Kate Olsen watch. As we know by now, Mary-Kate is all about the "mix" when it comes to her personal style, mixing hot-out-of the atelier designer wear with vintage, second hand or high street finds.
One high street find that is reminist of pieces from the Fall 2008 Rodarte collection was an oversized Topshop knit sweater that M.K sported yesterday. Within a week M.K has also worn her Barbara Hulanicki Biba for Topshop Shirt on high rotation. She dressed it up with wedged heels and Ozzy Osbourne style sunglasses featuring a round frame with high impact blue lenses for a spot of shopping. Earlier in the week, she wore the same shirt, (as a dress- the adavantages of being short), with Ray Ban Clubmaster RB 3016 sunglasses and Carol Christian Poeller leather Boots.
She's been rocking a lot of new bags lately as well, including a brightly colored tote bags, a tan Proenza Schouler satchel bag and a bad ass Alexander Wang black leather studded bag. This exclusive bag was sported by Mary-Kate before it was even available to the general public or other celebrities for that matter.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my God. I love MK. I love ashley. They're quite possibly the best dressed people in hollywood. I also love it when you feature them :)

Anonymous said...

i love the ray ban clubmater sunglasses that all the celebrities are wearing.

joe said...

• Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about ray ban.
• Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more ray ban sunglasses articles from you.
• I like your ideas about ray ban glasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
• You have given us some interesting points on ray ban sunglasses sale. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.
• We share the opinion on ray ban eyeglasses and I really enjoy reading your article.
• This is the best ray ban aviator article I have ever found on the Internet.
• I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the ray ban aviator sunglasses info, it helps a lot.
• I totally agree with you on the point of ray ban wayfarer. This is a nice article for sure.
• I appreciate your bright ideas in this ray ban wayfarer sunglasses article. Great work!
• This ray ban warrior sunglasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.
• Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of ray ban polarized with us, they are helpful.
• Good job for writing this brilliant article of ray ban polarized sunglasses.
• Great resources of ray ban 3025! Thank you for sharing this with us.
• I love this ray ban 2140 article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010