Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Katy Perry: Yves Saint Laurent Show


Katy Perry is in Paris, France this week to attend this seasons fashion shows. Here she is seen front row at the Yves Saint Laurent show. She looked mighty chic with her blue hair pulled back into a severe high bun. She complimented the dramatic look with smoky eye make-up and tanned skin.

She exited the event wearing a military green dress with over the knee boots and a cropped leather jacket. She completed the outfit with a grey clutch and YSL cat eye sunglasses in the spotted panther color.

9 comments:

MiMi said...

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm loving the blue hair on Katy she pulls it off amazingly..

MiMi xx
http://www.make-upoverdose.blogspot.com/

wedding dress said...

They look really gorgeous....Love your work so much!!!

Motorcycle Jackets said...

Fashion Queen really i wish i can see her in Motorcycle Jackets

Anne H said...

What great photos! Love your post! It gave me some good ideas!

Nikolina said...

Love her!
x
nikolinakvist.blogspot.com

Beige Leather Jacket said...

Such an awesome singer. Like her voice and her style too.

Alexandra Marie said...

iiii love her !

XOXO
Alexandra Marie

Epic Thread said...

Man I love her hair.
Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hey, my name is Lisa and I'm starting my blog in the new year.
Your blog is really nice, what do you think about follow for follow?
I hope to see you in my followers soon,
Cheers, Lisa ♡

http://lisadecaas.blogspot.it/